Acceptance of Goods
The customer is responsible for inspecting goods for faults and damage and must notify Baby Stuff if there are any issues with an order. Faulty products which are immediately returned will be exchanged. Click here to see returns policy.
We aim to have all goods dispatched within 24hrs of receiving your payment, if we are unable to manage this we will e-mail you and inform you of the delay. Of course weekends and public holidays are excluded (the couriers don't work).We currently ship to New Zealand, Australia, and the USA. We can ship to other countries by arrangement. Please note there are brands that we don't ship internationally, these include, Phil and Ted, Mountain Buggy, Caribbo, Touchwood and Safe n Sound.
- All orders NZ over $100 are delivered by Courier or NZ Post free of Charge
- A $6 delivery charge will be added to all NZ orders below $100
- Delivery charges will apply to all overseas orders; we will contact you with shipping costs prior to processing your order.
- Goods will be shipped as soon as payment has been validated/confirmed
- We aim to have goods shipped to you within 24hrs of you placing your order, if there is a delay for whatever reason we will contact you and explain the reason. Of course this excludes weekends and public holidays where we will ship/contact you on the next working day.
- We will e-mail you the tracking code and the courier’s website for ease of tracking so you know exactly where your order is, once it has left our warehouse.
- Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to Great Barrier Island, Waiheke Island, Stewart Island, or the Chathams Islands at these prices, the charges are significantly more, please contact us to get a shipping quote before placing orders to these destinations. We also reserve the right to change the free shipping and/or shipping price if you live in some other remote or isolated island or location. We will however contact you prior to delivery with the shipping costs to your location.
- If for some reason a delivery is missing an item or number of items then Baby Stuff is to be informed within 48hrs of the goods being signed for. There will be no recompense for any items, if we are not informed of the shortfall within the given time frame.
- We use a tracked courier service, please ensure you carefully check your orders before signing any documentation with the courier. Once you have signed there paperwork you are saying that the goods have been received in good condition.
- If you state on your order please leave if no one home, or doesn't require a signature upon delivery, this is at you the customers risk. Baby Stuff will not be held responsible for any items that go missing should you not require a signature.
- We try to hold most products in stock. There are a few lines that are despatched direct from our suppliers, please note in these instances we do not supply tracking numbers for couriers. You will be advised if they are getting despatched direct from a supplier at the time we process your order.
- Delivery charges will apply to all international orders. Where there is not an option at checkout, email us at Baby Stuff and we will send you a shipping quote before placing an order.
- Baby Stuff can offer 2 methods of shipping - Economy Courier which is a tracked service and Air International which is untracked.
- Air International is an untracked shipping option, Baby Stuff will not be held responsible for orders that get lost in transit.
- Should you select economy courier you will receive a tracking number once your order has been despatched. For air international orders you will receive a date advising which day your order was shipped on.
- Economy Courier cannot ship to a PO Box.